CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hola!

So I have maintained blogging silence for quite a while here. Things have been pretty busy and I have been kind of sick. Makin the transition back to school has been a rough one on my sleeping schedule but it has been a lot of fun. Here are a few highlights so far....

  1. Moved back into my apartment with my roommate and it has been awesome. Our apt is great and its awesome not having to live in the dorm with a bunch of rules. Besides that a couple of our buddies moved into an apt on the floor above us and it has been really cool hanging out so far.
  2. Started classes on Monday. So far they are really really cool. I have been taking straight Marketing classes mixed in with an Accounting class. My classes have been cool because they are less note taking and a lot more conversation in class.
  3. Been hanging out with some of my Tarleton friends and it has been great to catch up. Kinda cool to see what had been going on during the summer and just chillin with them.
  4. Still have not gotten a job yet. I am just gonna go with reffing football games for right now. I should make enough money to be alright while doing that. It pays alright.
  5. NFL preseason is winding down which means that the real season will start in about a week. I can not tell you how excited I am about this. This is definitely my favorite time of year.
  6. Tomorrow I am gonna ride with Epi up to Ft. Worth to watch my high school alma mater....THE Goldthwaite Eagles play their first game of the season. Should get to see a lot of people from my hometown and get to watch the first real high school football game. I'm pretty pumped.
  7. I am finally getting over a cold that I have had ALL WEEK. It freakin sucks. I mean honestly....who gets a cold in August? It really sucks.
  8. Really excited to see how this year of school is gonna go. Im sure that it will take me about two weeks to get completely tired of school but I think it should still be a fun school year anyways. I will try to keep you guys posted.
Anyways those are a couple of the things that have been going on with me here lately and I will really try to do a better job of updating my blog more often. Gotta finish watching the rest of the Cowboys preseason finale right now so I gots to go. Dueces!

0 comments: