CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back Home

I finally made the move back to Stephenville. It has been a long (but awesome) summer and now I feel pretty good just getting back to life here in Stephenville. I will miss all of the students and all of my friends in Lockhart and Jenna but I also missed just chillin here at my apartment (probably because I wasted close to $1400 by not living here this summer). Anyways the last couple of days have been pretty slow but they have been fun. I have finally caught up on my XBox playing this week. I know all of you think that we did absolutely nothing during the summer but we were actually pretty busy and so that left little time to get my XBox 360 fix. I also have gotten to hang out with my roommate the past couple of days *on a side note...Epi is finally getting a facebook effective tomorrow so you guys should search him and add him*. Right now I haven't gotten a chance to meet with my boss at the library since she has been gone and so I am still not working over here yet. Epi is applying at a couple of places so that he can get another job and so right now all we have been doing is sitting around, playing XBox, and helping our friend Reed move. I am finally aobut to finish up my summer classes within this next week and guess what? I FREAKIN PASSED BOTH OF THEM!!! Now I know what you guys are thinking..."Two classes, is that it?" Well forget you guys...they were pretty hard and I am proud of myself for actually doing some work and getting that crap done. Anyways, I am really looking forward to having all of my friends come back here to Stephenville and finding out what happened during their summers but until then I think I will sit back, chill, play Xbox, and maybe catch up on some reading.

1 comments:

randman said...

Thanks for all you did this summer.
Sorry I didn't get to tell you bye.
Have a great fall.