CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Classes

I am taking all of my business classes this semester. I don't really know how I feel about this yet. My accounting class absolutely sucks. It's hard. I don't know how well this is gonna work out. So be praying about that one. Other than that though I have all marketing classes, which is my major. I really like all of those classes. A couple of them seem like they are gonna take a lot of work. And that really sucks since I don't like to do homework but instead of just lectures all of the time our classes are all discussion based which makes it a LOT more interesting. However my favorite class so far has to be my Public Relations class. We are getting together with a team and creating our own PR firm. My team's firm so far is looking pretty great. Granted we only have a name, slogan, and a logo I think that we are on the right track to being a very successful firm. Anyways, I think (I say I think because I'm not sure I was really listening to our teacher when she was talking about this) that we are supposed to go around town and find a business that will allow us to publicize their business. It seems like its gonna be a cool class and a really cool semester. Short post tonight but I was really just trying to make JMob happy. Dueces!

0 comments: