CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hard Knocks


Hard Knocks is one of my favorite shows on television right now. This year the HBO crew has gone from training camp with the Chiefs back to training camp with my Dallas Cowboys. Last year Jenna and I went to Cowboys training camp in San Antonio, Tx. We were really hoping to go this year to especially since we would get to get on the field this time but a Church of God conference in the Alamo Dome forced the Cowboys to have training camp in Oxnard, California. It really sucks that I didn't get a chance to go this year but Hard Knocks has kind of settled my anticipation for the season down a little bit. The best thing about the show is that it actually gets you deeper into training camp than actually going. It is a great show that profiles one of the greatest franchises in NFL history. I suggest that if you have HBO then you should get home by 9 on wednesday nights and check out what has been going on the past couple of weeks in Oxnard. You won't be disappointed.

0 comments: