CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here it is....


So here it is. Nic posted last month that NCAA Football 2009 was the greatest game ever and that the day it is released should be a national holiday. Well I would have to disagree. Now I did go out and buy NCAA the night it was released at midnight and have been playing it like crazy but for my taste I always go with Madden. I have been a Madden fan ever since Madden 96 came out on SUPER NINTENDO! It has gotten me through a lot of rough times in my life and now the lastest edition has been released to a video game store near you. It has a ton of new features for this years game including a skill level mode where it measures how good you are at different aspects of the game and then sets the difficulty level of those things to how good or bad you are at them. Pretty sweet. If you guys have never played Madden then I highly suggest you go over to someone's house and just try it out....you won't be disappointed. Now unfortunately I do not have the spare cash to purchase Madden right now so I'm just gonna say that if anyone would like to make a contribution to the "Get Jaron Madden 2009" fund then I would gladly accept. Anyways that is what im ranting about today but now I've got to go eat some $6.00 fajitas. Dueces!

0 comments: