CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Past Week

This past week has been pretty great. I haven't done anything really. I have been working on finding a new job and that has actually gone pretty well. With a lot of help from Nicky B I think that I may have found a new job that will give me just a couple hours a week which is exactly what I am looking for. Other than that I have just been hanging out with my roommate Epi. He is one of the coolest guys I know and its been cool just hanging out with him this week. We have been trying to get a lot more exercise into our routine so three nights this week we have been going to play basketball. I love playing basketball but considering that I haven't worked out in I don't know how long, I have no endurance, and they like to play full court it has been pretty rough on me. I'm slowly making that transition back though.

Other than all of that I have been looking for a new car and that isn't going so well. If anyone is looking to donate a car then let me know....I will probably take it. Hopefully something will come up pretty quick and I will get this thing solved.

This weekend Jenna came down to see me. It has been a pretty great weekend. We have just been hanging out and catching up. On Friday we went and ate half price appetizers at Montana's and watched Pineapple Express with a couple of my friends here in Stephenville. On Saturday we had nearly decided to go up to Dallas/Fort Worth to see if we could find me a car but instead sat around the house and ended up watching the Cowboys game and Michael Phelps win his 8th gold medal. Tomorrow we are gonna try out a different church called Harvey Baptist Church. I am pretty pumped about trying it out and can't wait to see what God has in store for me there. Also next week we got tickets for the Cowboys 3rd preseason game and we are gonna go up to Irving and watch it on Friday. I am freakin pumped and cant wait for the game. Sorry about the delay in posting but its been slow here and hard to find topics to write about. Anyways I got to get to bed so I can get to church tomorrow. Dueces!

1 comments:

Nic Burleson said...

That's where my Granpa goes to church.