CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shout Outs

So I have a lot of people on my blogroll but there are a lot of people that are jumping into the blogging world that I must send some shout outs to.

The first person would be my mom. My mom recently became a Christian and has been shooting some crazy thoughts out lately. She is a really smart woman of God and that makes for a pretty exciting blog so I figured I would post the link here. You guys go check it out...she is pretty much incredible.

David Stippick is a good friend of mine. He is freakin hilarious and does whatever it takes to further the Kingdom of God. He is about to head out on a mission year (major props to you bro) and try to take the world by storm. His blog is here and you can go check it out as I'm sure he will be updating you on how he is doing on his mission year.

And last but not least, Michael Pittman is an incredible student from Lockhart. I have had the pleasure of chilling with this guy for the past two summers and am a lucky guy for getting to meet him (and his entire family....you should start blogging Dustin). He is an awesome worship leader and is using his talents to fulfill God's will for his life. You guys can keep up with him and check out what he has to say here.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for outing me on blogspot! LOL! I love you anyways!