CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun while it lasted

Well for both of you that actually read my blog you guys know that Nic and Jo are out of town at some conferences in Washington D.C. I am glad that they are having a good time but I am even happier because that means that us interns get a small break before the actual summer starts. So after Bible Study on Wednesday night I headed back to Stephenville so that I could just sit around and relax. And let me just say that I definitely did relax. I went back to my apartment and I just slept and was lazy for two days pretty much. It was incredible and for you guys that know me, you know that I wouldn't rather do anything else. I hung out with a Reed, a friend of mine that lives in Stephenville, and we watched some TV. Then yesterday I got to go to lunch with Sawyer, he is a really close friend of mine and just an incredible guy to hang out with. Other than that I just sat around and relaxed until I got that text message asking if I could teach Sunday school. I accepted and headed back to Lockhart where tomorrow morning I will teach Jr. High Sunday School and await the actual start of summer. God be with us......

0 comments: