CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Texas

So tonight I am going to drive to the airport to pick Nic and Jo up after their week long trip to Washington D.C. It was kinda cool to relax before the summer started for real but I am really glad that they are coming back. I miss them something awful and I can't wait to hang out with them again. It's also pretty exciting because now the summer is about to start and we get to dive in headfirst with VBS starting next week. I think I can speak for all the interns when I say that I can't wait. Anyways if you have read Jenna's blog then you will see that I am wanting a new truck and if you would like to sponsor that then just give me a call. Also if you have a rich family member that would like to purchase a truck for me then that would be cool too. Alright, well I gotta go get ready so I can look my best for when my family gets back.


Aren't they so cute?

2 comments:

DPittman said...

I 100% cant wait for some vbs action...

Nic Burleson said...

Dude,
I love you bro.