CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Semester 09


So last week was the first week of the spring semester here at Tarleton State University. I pretty much live in the business building now which is fine with me. I really like all of the classes over there even though they are gonna start getting a lot harder. My days are starting to remind me of high school though because I keep having classes with the exact same people and so I know everyone in all of my classes. I'm not complaining because all of them are really cool...I just find it a little odd. Anyways hopefully I can make it through this semester with a LOT better GPA than last semester. Especially since they are probably gonna kick me out if I don't. But I am going to try and make a commitment right now to make better grades. Also I am gonna try and enjoy this semester with my friends so I don't know how either one of those are gonna turn out but hopefully I will learn to balance them pretty well. Well anyways I was just gonna give you guys a heads up on whats goin on over here. Sorry for the short, boring blog but its all I got. Dueces!

P.S. I believe that Tarleton State University has gotten through another MLK day without getting any of the frats disbanded or anyone kicked out...so be sure to give us props for that! Dueces!

0 comments: