CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Life Lately (continued)

So I took a day off of my continuous blog to talk about my birthday trip because I was so freakin excited about it. But now it is back to the grind of letting everyone know whats been going on lately and yes I plan on continuing my numbering system so here we go....

7) I plan on spending money that I don't have. I know...this sounds irresponsible and some of you may want to tell me how stupid this is but there is something you should know....I couldn't really care less what you think. You only get to be in college once and so I completely plan on having some fun while I am here. 

8) I fully intend on not caring about getting into a relationship. It's not worth having some woman to have to take care of as my girlfriend right now while I am trying to enjoy my last year in college with all my friends. My roommate and best friend Epi is about to start his last semester here and that means this is our last chance to hang out with no real responsibilities. Now I'm not sayin that I won't go on a date with a lil' mama (I actually have a date on Saturday...HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) but I don't inted on making it a real relationship....they sucked in the past so I am gonna take some time off and find out what I really want in a woman.

9) I'm gonna take some time to realize what I really want in life and then strive after it. I have started to realize lately that if you really want something bad enough then you will want eventually get it. Also I am gonna start working a lot harder to get the things that I want in life because nothing in this life worth having comes easy.

10) I am gonna try my best to stop getting so angry so often...thus far into the year 2009 it is not being succesful...I am supremely pissed off as I type this blog but it will be alright.

There are a lot more things going on in my life and I am having a great time thus far in 2009 but I just wanted to list a couple of things that are goin on. I hope that you guys are enjoying the new year and I am wishing a good one for most of you....if I am not wishing you a good one then you know who you are and you will get over it. Dueces!

0 comments: