CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Birthday Trip


Alright so I know that I talked yesterday about my life and how I was gonna keep on listing things that had been going on but I thought about this last night as I went to bed and decided to share it today. Above I have posted a picture of the flyer from last years Roger Creager's Party South of the Border. I think that Roger Creager is one of the best Texas Country singers ever and he proves it even more so with his brand new CD "Here It Is". Now the flyer above says that the dates are June 8th through the 12th. As everyone reading this blog knows, my birthday is on the 17th. However i called to find out the details for this years trip and it will be going on from the 14th  to the 18th. I think this would be the best birthday present ever. You get to visit Playa Del Carmen, Mexico and stay at the beautiful Sandos Caracol Beach Spa and Resort where during the day you can do anything from swim in the pool or play golf with Roger Creager. Then at night you of course get the Creager Concert two nights and then one night the special guest puts on a concert (last year it was Cory Morrow).  So what my plan is is to just get a whole group of my friends together and go down there for four days this summer to celebrate not only my birthday but also our last hurrah in college as most of us will be graduating very soon afterward. Anyways I hope that you guys check out Creager's new CD and give some serious thought to joining me in Mexico. Everyone needs a vacations so you might as well head out. Oh and here's to hoping that Mom finances most of this trip...you know what im sayin? Dueces!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Here's to hoping "Mom" gets a vacation this year! Love you peanut!