CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Life Lately

So I was talking to JMob earlier on Facebook's GREATEST addition ever...Facebook Chat...and we decided that there was not a whole lot to blog about lately. Especially since the Christmas break is here and my days consist of eating, sleeping, TV, and XBox. So I am going to go ahead a list a couple of things that I have started doing here recently.

1) I have recently rediscovered my love for Texas Country music. Not only am I listening to the big names and all the popular songs that have been coming out but I have really started to pay attention to the entire texas country music scene. You should try it out too cuz its pretty incredible.

2) I've been hanging out with a couple of my old friends here lately especially since most of my new friends are gone. Me and Garrett have especially been checkin out the bar scene. Last night we headed out to Bluffdale to go to the Greenwood Bar and then drove about 45 minutes to Mingus, Tx to check out the Boar's Nest. Mingus is a pretty dangerous place but we met a lot of cool people and I got to hear Garrett sing Piano Man on the karaoke machine.

3) I have started rewatching all the seasons of Scrubs again. The 8th season is starting on Tuesday and I am freakin pumped about it. So to brush up on everything I have started watching all of the previous ones again. It is an incredible show and I am excited about it coming back on.

4) I have started thinking about life a whole lot. About what I'm gonna do after college, if I will ever graduate college, how I'm gonna make a living with this crappy economy, and what the crap is my problem with commitment. I have been pondering a lot of these things and am yet to figure out one of them.

5) I have begun the very, very slow transition from the NFL season to the NBA season. I do like to watch basketball but it is nowhere as fun as watching football. However since the Cowboys sucked it up in December yet again I am now forced to turn my attention to the Mavericks. Go Dirk!

6) I have been looking for a new job even though I am dreading getting a real job. I am very excited to start coaching my youth basketball team and I have my first practice tomorrow night. Hopefully we will be able to pull out a couple more wins then we did during our football season.

I have a longer list but I am really in the mood to play XBox right now and I have to leave something to blog about tomorrow. Now I know that 6 is a strange number to stop on but who cares....i'm starting a trend. Dueces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.you and i are probably in the biggest 'breeding grounds' for texas country. i do like a good texas country show. except for the smoke.

2.scrubs is awful.

3.i think you and i are on the same graduation plan. the 'never ending' plan.

4.your blog came up on my google alert.

Pam said...

1. Get a job.
2. Stop going to bars.
3. Stop going to bars with Jack Nasty.
4. Stop playing Xbox.
5. Scrubs is ok.
6. Get a j.o.b.

BTW~ love ya tons!