CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

On The Street Interviews

Today was an awesome day at the office. Nic wanted to teach on a particular subject so we based our interview on that and used JMob's magical mind to do a couple of live interviews to put together a video. We got some great answers and met a couple of cool people (as well as freakin retards). The best thing about the day though was when we were doing an interview and someone came up and started talking to Nic. He asked what we were doing the video for and when he heard that it was for our youth group his response was "Well, I am not very religioius. Will that be alright?" Our response...."Perfect, give it a try!" Our entire purpose for the project was to see what society thought about the topic that we had planned. A lot of the time we get so caught up dealing with "religious" people. I HATE THAT! I hate the way that religious people are so fake. They act like everything is going great in their lives when really everything may be falling apart. That is terrible! It is alright to tell people every once and a while that your life sucks. A lot of people may think that I am a jerk. You guys may get offended by a lot of the things that I say, but you will never see me telling you that my life rocks if I am going through a hard time. So for me it was a great day to be able to get out there and see what REAL people thought and how REAL people answered and what REAL people thought about our religious views. At the end of the day it was refreshing to get out and interact with people that don't give a crap if other people think they are living their lives right (especially all of those people that told us that they couldn't answer our questions because they were too stoned). I look forward to how JMob puts it all together and you guys should look forward to watching the final draft either here or on JMob's blog.

0 comments: